K9 Trotters - Dog Walking & Pet Services
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

New Service a dog borrowing service Lend or Befriend My Dog.
Clair
A new addition JED
Clien Feedback (Our Wee Laurie)
Client feedback please

February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012

powered by

Charlottes Blog

Recent Photos taken at coronation park

Here we are into November already. Check out a few of the latest photos from recent walks at the Coronation Park in Port Glasgow. First Skye 13 year old Westie.
Then we have Molly posing for the camera. Then Sky again.Then we have our Beth protecting her ball.

6 Comments to Recent Photos taken at coronation park:

Comments RSS
Bobby Jassos on 21 June 2015 11:26
If you have 8mm or Super 8 films lying around the house, it is never too early to have them transferred to a video. Each time they are projected, they become more scratched and damaged. In digital video form, the content can be preserved in the current state. Visit dvdmakers.com.au for VHS to DVD transfer.
Reply to comment

assignment writing australia on 30 July 2018 14:57
How interesting to know! The abacus may be a seemingly simple and plain device but it’s one of the most significant ones in building fundamental mathematics skills. Examples include addition, subtraction, number placement, etc. Colourful items like it increase retention rates and make concepts more understandable.
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on 04 September 2018 08:44
This is a really good read for me.
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on 05 December 2018 07:50
That article is so interesting and makes a very nice image in my mind. That is very much helpful in nominating the board of directors.
Reply to comment

Suzanne J. Jacobs on 22 November 2019 07:38
Tech entrepreneur believes that the future of IAM will see more two-factor authentication, though not in its traditional form, such as text messages or a secondary password sent by e-mail. While those methods do improve security, they are not foolproof, he notes For More Information.
Reply to comment

7 dollar essay on 02 February 2020 17:35
I thank our local community for creating a dog park. I and the rest of the dog owners in my neighborhood will just walk our dogs on the streets and the local parks. Now that we have a dog park, it is easier to exercise my dog and let him play and socialize with other dogs. He has made a lot of friends in the dog park and he now looks forward to our time there. We can't go there daily yet, but I am freeing up my schedule so he can play there everyday.
Reply to comment