K9 Trotters - Dog Walking & Pet Services
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

New Service a dog borrowing service Lend or Befriend My Dog.
Clair
A new addition JED
Clien Feedback (Our Wee Laurie)
Client feedback please

November 2012

powered by

Charlottes Blog

Comments From the Client

Name: Elaine Wilson
Your Pets Name:Jack
My name is Senor Jack and I'm a much loved, beautiful little spanish dog. Charlotte has come to my mummy's rescue on numerous occasions when she's been busy or unwell, taking me to stay at her house or just taking me walkies with the other doggies who are now my friends. Mummy often says " What would I do without Charlotte ". I think that says it all. x
Date of Entry 09/12/12

Name:Dorothy

Your Pets Name:Sukki

What can I say. Charlotte is an absolute treasure. Sukki was rehomed and we weren't sure we could find a walker who would take her on but in marched Charlotte and that was it! Sukki loves her time out with the other dogs and can hear the van from miles away even when we are walking her ourselves. She loves Charlotte to bits and I wouldn't know what to do without her. She's always cheery despite the bad weather and its obvious the dogs come first every time. Thanks angel!

Date of Entry9/12/12
..............................................................................................................................

17 Comments to Comments From the Client:

Comments RSS
top 10 essay writers on 09 August 2018 12:08
Senor Jack I enjoyed your well-written blog post. Are you a professional writer on some essay writing platform? I learned some good writing skills from your post.

loemrntdherid1 on 04 September 2018 08:43
Your blog posts looks unique and informative. Thanks for sharing this awesome information.

loegmrntdherid1 on 05 December 2018 07:50
Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

transformationalhandwriting on 26 December 2018 12:58
Aww. This is so sweet and I wish I could have found something similar for my niece but my team work got me really occupied before that.

allegroartsandframing.com on 01 January 2019 12:55
Your services are quite famous and I got to see your ad on some social network.I liked this effort.Can you please add some more content in your services?Thanks.

papersplanet.com on 27 January 2019 17:33
that is why we need to be very careful Comments From the Client. and especially if you are new in getting feedback then you should first read all the laws so we can control spamming.

papersplanet.com on 01 June 2019 21:51
My dog is badly injured in an accident and I am so much worried.Your post reminded me of my dog who is still in hospital.Thanks for this post.

Motorrad Stiefel - MotoGP on 11 June 2019 08:45
Während eines rennens ist die sicherheit der füße unerlässlich und wir vermitteln sicherheit mit MotoGP Motorrad Stiefel. Diese MotoGP stiefel bieten ein absolut sicheres und komfortables rennerlebnis mit großartiger optik. MotoGP rennen replika stiefel sind sehr widerstandsfähig gegen abrieb und schnitte, um den fahrer vor möglichen verletzungen bei einem unfall zu schützen

how to stop eating in pro ana on 13 August 2019 05:05
It is important to follow a diet to maintain physical and mental health. It is essential to eat fruits, vegetables, grains, proteins, and dairy products in the right amount and proportions to maintain the Pro Ana diet.

dissertation methodology help on 27 September 2019 16:58
You have a beautiful dog. Do you have Instagram?

how to write a dissertation abstract on 29 October 2019 08:20
What a lovely dog. I want the same one.

do a dissertation results chapter on 29 October 2019 11:02
I think it's a great place, I believe I would let my gog stay there for awhile

purchase a dissertation methodology online on 02 December 2019 15:57
I've been dreaming to get a dog for a long time, but I think, it's a responsible deed. I'm afraid. Can you suggest me if I wrong?

custom dissertation results chapter on 11 January 2020 06:40
Yes, when you lose a pet, you don't believe that there will be anoher one you will love as much as that one. But after some time, you start noticing that you are ready to get a new pet.

coin master hack without verification on 05 February 2020 13:15
Playing mint is an art. It's not like getting coins and building your village the way you want.

write a dissertation conclusion chapter on 26 April 2020 06:09
I use to have a similar dog, the same breed.She was so friendly and playful, just adorable

help with dissertation introductions on 26 May 2020 13:00
How adorable your blog is! It is so kind and funny. And all the attention you pay to your pets and the care you take of them is very sweet.